Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Tony Moly - Crystal Stick Eyeshadow #1 White Beam - review



Review - White Beam

Information about the eyeshadow stick:

  • I bought mine from beautynetkorea for 5 usd and it arrived in Denmark in less than two weeks
  • A small and creamy eyeshadow stick, with lots of glitter!
  • It comes in Gold, Champagne Pink, Sunny Orange, Modern Brown and a vibrant white, which is the one I've bought











  • It is very cheap compared to how little product you need. It is going to last me for about forever!
  • Perfect as a eyecorner highlight

All pictures below are taken with artificial light.

Packaging + amount of product compared to my to regular-sized hand ^_^


Swatched on my hand
The primer is Etude House Proof10 eyeprimer.

Smudge test


Pros:

  • Cheap
  • Good pigmentation
  • A good amount of product
  • Very shimmery and therefore a perfect eyecorner highlight!
  • Pretty packaging

  • Cons:
  • Wear off during the day and smudges easily


  • Overall rating: 4/5
    I wish I could give it top rating because of how beautiful it looks, but it does not last long enough in my eyecorner :/ it isn't a huge problem 
    Would I repurchase it?: yes! If I ever run out of it

    This is my first-ever review, so I would love to get some feedback. I hope you enjoyed and found it helpful :)

    No comments:

    Post a Comment