Review - Simpsons sweater ^_^
After seeing a Simpsons-sweater on Tumblr, I went on a hunt to find one for myself. And I succeeded! Multiple sellers on AliExpress had it for extremely cheap. I of course went for the cheapest (hell yeah bargain hunter). You can find it here for 10,4-11,5$
After seeing a Simpsons-sweater on Tumblr, I went on a hunt to find one for myself. And I succeeded! Multiple sellers on AliExpress had it for extremely cheap. I of course went for the cheapest (hell yeah bargain hunter). You can find it here for 10,4-11,5$
I ordered it 9th September and it arrived in Denmark at 29th September. Pretty good for an AliExpress seller!
The sweater:
Material: There first thing I noted was how heavy the sweater is. It looks like it is going to last me a long time! It's slightly itchy, but that's what you can expect from a polyester sweater.
Color: I can only speak for the yellow one, but the colors of the one I own are vibrant and gorgeous! Exactly like the pictures.
Fit: I wish I had sized up, as I usually do with Asian whole sellers, but as I don't like my sweaters baggy, I was afraid to! The arms and shoulders are quite narrow. It does fit, it's just a tiny bit uncomfortable!
Overall rating: 4,5/5
I love this sweater! It's totally worth the money and I am now considering buying it in pink :)
Color: I can only speak for the yellow one, but the colors of the one I own are vibrant and gorgeous! Exactly like the pictures.
Fit: I wish I had sized up, as I usually do with Asian whole sellers, but as I don't like my sweaters baggy, I was afraid to! The arms and shoulders are quite narrow. It does fit, it's just a tiny bit uncomfortable!
Overall rating: 4,5/5
I love this sweater! It's totally worth the money and I am now considering buying it in pink :)


No comments:
Post a Comment